Saturday, January 3, 2009

About this site.

The massive list of links began as a team project at a forum called the Mess Hall.  When TMH's founders began to lose interest in the site, I decided to move the whole shebang here to Blogger, where I can continue to add links to my hearts content.

I have been playing the Sims for many years now, and one of the best things about the game is the online community of amazing creators - objects, skins, clothing, mods - you name it! I wanted a way to categorize and organize all these websites into one easy-to-navigate list, so here it is. To use this site, you can either start with the content lists, or use the handy "labels" function for more specialized searches. You can also use the search box at the top left-hand corner of the page for really specific items.

It should be noted that this site began as, and remains, primarily a Sims 2 list site.  If you are looking for Sims 1 or Sims 3 sites, it is best to click on the label of the same name, and browse through the site download listings that way.  I no longer play Sims 1 and I've never played Sims 3, so I'm just not that familiar with the CC available. 

Also note that I only maintain descriptive labels for active sites and a handful of very unique retired sites.  Dead sites will be listed under the label, "Dead Sites," and those with archives of CC available will also have the label, "Archives." 

This really is a labor of love, and my attempt to contribute to the Sims 2 Community. If any links are broken, or sites are down, please let me know in the comments section, and bear with me - I update as I have time. Thanks, and enjoy.

pieridae



By request, some banners to linky here (Thanks, Hunter, I never even thought of it!)

Photobucket

Photobucket



The home page link: http://pieridaesimslinks.blogspot.com/





This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pictures posted are property of the respective sites, simply hosted on my Photobucket acount to prevent bandwith pillaging.

Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing set up you have here! I could spend all day here, looking around! As a matter of fact, I probably will! LOL Wish I was half as organized, I can never find anything specific when I want it. Now I know where to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks alot. Everything is so organised, it must have taken a lot of effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you find it helpful, Katie, thanks!

    ReplyDelete