Saturday, January 3, 2009

Story Blogs

This page has not been updated in ages. I apologize for any dead links & I am working on the problem!



Legacy Challenges
The DiPotere Curse: My own story, following the DiPotere women on their search to solve a family curse.

The Wintersmith Legacy: An adorable legacy I've followed for a long time.

Ravensworth Legacy: The Legacy of the Ravenworth's.


Prosperity Challenges
Rainbow Ridge: An amazingly detailed and organized view of the sims of Rainbow Ridge.

Tranquility Bay Sims


Entire Communities
Lakeside Heights: An entire community I've recently stumbled upon.

SimState: A new blog find done in the community style.

Windlebridge: An elaborate community story taking place in a historical era.


Stories
Worlds Apart: Amazing story by Atomic Space Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment